• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who spawned in your tank today

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hard to see for sure, but it looks like I have wigglers from a young pair of cryptoheros coatepeque.

verbal

CCA Members
My 'Geophagus' brasiliensis spawned a few days ago. I discovered fry on Friday. I was surprised because the female isn't much over 2".

todda

Members
Cyathopharynx furcifer Chisanse - holding, 1st time in almost a year

Paracyprichromis nigripinnis (Albino) -holding

hope it rains for a week if everything is going to spawn + it will help the morels

BevN

Members
My most recent and first for both of these pairs are:

Laetacara Araguaiae "Buckelkopf" - they have a nice brood of wigglers - awesome parents. These should go freeswimming today or tomorrow.

I. adoketa - The eggs were moved or eaten this morning. I'm hoping they hatched and they relocated the wigglers. I didn't want to disturb them but we'll see. They were doing such a great job of attending the spawn too. They spawned sometime Wednesday evening or night so hopefully they just relocated them. Darn challenging fish these are.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Had a pair of dempseys spawn for the first time last weekend. Huge amount of free swimming fry now!

Sent from my DROIDX