• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Strange behavior

Stopped for two days when he appeared better then noticed he was still twitching so went back to the prazi/metro/acriflavine combo

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
If your willing to stop treatment after a week then add salt feed Epsom salt soaked food for the time being...he might twitch a few days after you stop treatment but its just him being uncomfortable...try to ease that with promoting slime coat growth.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Not good he improved to the point where all his fins were fine, looked completely happy and better other than the strange spaz/twitch/seizures. Put him back in the 125 seemed happy....stiff as a board the next morning. I wish someone would've chimmed in with some kind of suggestions. Wasn't contagious so it may have been genetic or neurological....strange behavior! Thanks for trying to help I appreciate it.

Whatever it was I don't think there was anything else I could've done I tried it all on that guy. Sucks but on the bright side my kandeense breeders are enjoying the 30g that was his hospital. Thanks again