What was your biggest tank

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I've got a 180 (which I love). I know Zach has a 300 and that both Rich and Drew have tanks over 200 gallons.

rich_one

Members
Yep... my biggest tank is a 7 ft. 210... I love it. It was hell getting into the basement though. If I ever move, I am definitely hiring someone to move it for me! LOL...

600 gallons! I'd lose my fish-collecting mind if I ever had a tank that big to work with! LOL...

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
2) 220's one is not up yet though. Planning a 8'x3'x2.5' tall in the not to distant future. I think that is around 450 gallons.... Gotta get my wife on board for that though... few years down the road. I'm with Rich I would lose my mind with 600 gallons. Pikes, rays, arrows, bass, umbees, parrots, chocolates, Oscars, uarus and anything else that I might think would survive. I might end up being a umbee only tank in the end. But heck I would give it a try still...

Drew

dogofwar

CCA Members
My biggest is a 6' 180g.

I've had many dreams of a series of DIY 8x4x3' ponds with glass fronts...in an enclosed patio kind of set-up.

Matt

YSS

Members
7 foot 265G is my largest, but one day, I will get a tank at least twice as large as the current one. :)

My problem is- no matter how big my biggest tank is its never big enough. Its like when an anorexic looks at there tiny body in a mirror and still sees an obese reflection. Same thing here just the opposite. According to my wife I have a problem.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
My problem is- no matter how big my biggest tank is its never big enough. Its like when an anorexic looks at there tiny body in a mirror and still sees an obese reflection. Same thing here just the opposite. According to my wife I have a problem.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tankorexia
Tankorexia nervosa is an hoarding disorder that makes people gain more gallons than is considered healthy for their home and or apartment. Persons with this disorder may have an intense fear of insufficient gallons, even when they are over a few hundred gallons. They may beg or bargain with significant others, family or landlords or use other ways to gain tank space. Please seek medical attention if you believe you have theses symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app