Photos

Spine

Members
Get off the fence Stacy.Jumbie does'nt even have a camera,he's borrowing mine.
You have some nice Dempsey's I would enter them.

Jumbie

Members
Stacy trust me I am far from a profession photographer! To tell you the truth I just recently decided to enter my fish and photos yesterday at the meeting. When Pat mention the numbers were low in fish and photo entry this year so I figured that I will support the CCA by supporting the aquafest and entering fish and photos. Plus I know I will have a great time doing it l. Lol

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Last edited:

Jumbie

Members
I entered mine in the sub catatory of "other" it's seriously manipulated...

Don't worry Stacy mine are really not all that great either, I enter 7 total and I think maybe only one of them looks like it not done by a 10 year old lol.:lol:

Lively

Members
LOL - I didn't mean it like that... I found a digi painting program and "painted" one of my photos - technically it is a photo - but it isn't really anymore.

It's a great program, much better than others that I've used!

Jumbie

Members
A few of pictures would have turned out ok if it weren’t for the scratches on my acrylic tank. Any suggestions anyone, on editing the scratches out of the pic?

Lively

Members
what photo editing software are you using? I use Paint Shop Pro - there is a scratch removal tool in the software.

A few of pictures would have turned out ok if it weren’t for the scratches on my acrylic tank. Any suggestions anyone, on editing the scratches out of the pic?

Use the clone tool or the healing brush and zoom in to 100%. Photoshop is my tool of choice for working on photos. I do it for a living.

Lively

Members
For someone who needs to pay attention to fine detail for a living... lol When you registered the photo entry you were supposed to fill that info into the form! There were two subcategories for Photography/Art 1)Photos and Slides and 2)Other

I can't afford Photoshop - Since I had a version of PSP it only costs me about $50 for upgrades.

I do not claim to be able to read. I just followed the instructions that Francine gave me in an email. She told me what category I am in. lol I have no Clue. I think there should be more narrative on explaining the rules and categories for this whole thing.