• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT red tiger motaguense pair LARGE

freebyrd

Members
OK, I've made up my mind, I would like to trade this pair for a group of juveniles. Ideally I would like to get amphilophus trimaculatus, it would cost me about $150 to get a group shipped to me. So thats how much ide like to get cash price. If you have some, or other juveniles of central / south americans just ask. I have all large fish I want to grow some out again.

Only thing im not really into is vieja/paraneetropolus/paratheraps.

blkmjk

Members
Done deal... I have 6) Rio blanco from Dan. Biggest is 2-1/2" . Are you interested? (240)372-0601 please let me know.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Oops mis understood your post. Guess it would be silly to get rid of the red tigers and get more... I offered to bring you tparkers fish on Saturday but he might be interested in that trade I will send him a text.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Just wanted to say thanks to Freebyrd (Adam) for having these stunning pair available for trade. Thanks for letting me stop by and oggle your fish and fish room! And huge thanks to Tparker (Terrell) for facilitating the transaction! These two guys are true representatives of the hobby and its so cool that these guys hooked me up. Females tube is down now is only a matter of time before we have a spawn!

Thanks again
Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

uploadfromtaptalk1367871545301.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367871561311.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Looking good, Drew. Glad you picked them up. If you decide to move your grow outs, let me know. I may be interested.

blkmjk

Members
I have 10 or so grow outs at the moment. I want to keep a group of six so I will have 4 to make a move on. You can stop by and pick your own 4. Just let me know what day/time works best for you.

Drew

freebyrd

Members
Your welcome Drew it was a pleasure to meet you guys and have y'all come by and check out my tanks! Glad the motas are doing well they are gorgeous examples of Rio Copan beauties good luck on the spawn!