• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: Bocourti for Vieja

rich_one

Members
Hi all,

Doing some reshuffling and rescaping of tanks, and have found the fish that seems to be the odd man out. I have a large bocourti I got from DQ several months ago, that is now oh... 7 1/2, maybe 8 inches, give or take. Doesn't quite have the color I'd like it to have, but otherwise, a very healthy and cool fish. I'll tell you now, for me, he's been somewhat of a finicky eater. I've been able to get him to go for garlic spirulina flakes, pieces of romaine lettuce, and on very rare occasions, cichlid pellets. I understand that with DQ, he was not quite as finicky as this, but for whatever reason, he is now. Very peaceful fish, that has a lot of growing left in it (I say "him" loosely... I do not know the sex of this fish). I am acquiring 3 smaller bocourti from Zack, so I am going to move the larger one.

Ideally, I'd like to trade him, and I'd like to trade him for a vieja of some sort. Specifically, I'd like to get a synspillum or a regani for him, but am open to other vieja as well. Does not have to be the same size fish, but would like the vieja to be at least be 4 1/2 inches or so.

Please shoot me a pm if interested, and I can get a photo if you want. Also, I do not mind if you want to offer something other than a vieja, but keep in mind, my preference is for a vieja. But I will at least listen to offers. Thanks for looking. Oh, and yes... I can bring it to the meeting.

-Rich