• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Trimacs

has anyone seen any of these guys around here lately? i had a few back in the early 90s but i have not seen any lately.

thanks in advance

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I haven't been there in a long time, but remember seeing some at Beltway.

Big monster angry dudes....

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Cichlids of the Americas probably has them. There is a group buy in September if you can wait that long.

SpacejamsPR

Members
has anyone seen any of these guys around here lately? i had a few back in the early 90s but i have not seen any lately.

thanks in advance

Bro if you want some trimac i have a friend who has THE BEST TRIMAC LET ME SAY IT AGAIN THE BEST TRIMAC my man skip over there in Real hard cichlid kennels im gonna send you an example

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TMSB805

Members
You're not alone on that one Tony. I guess its taking the traditional fish room to a new level.

Went down to beltway this past weekend and they don't have any

IMFROMDC

Members
its just a new trend for the fish.community started by skip I even have a name myself and mines topnoch cichlid aquatic kennels its just something that was started gthats all

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
its just a new trend for the fish.community started by skip I even have a name myself and mines topnoch cichlid aquatic kennels its just something that was started gthats all

Thank you for the clarification.

Becca

Members

Back when I was breeding bearded dragons the bigger players all had "dragon ranches" (e.g., Sunfire Dragon Ranch). I always liked the sound of that. Cichlid Kennel doesn't have quite the same ring - I mean, how can you beat dragons??? - but it's pretty funny!