• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb: Tetra & Rams & Plants-oh My!

DeeCee

Members
I'm setting up a 50 gal tank & would love to get a few things for it:

Tetra -- small ones like cardinals or neons, a nice sized school of them

Rams - I'd love a nice breeding group of German Blue Rams

Plants: Spiral Val and (believe it or not) some Java moss

I'm not sure if anyone here has those things available or not, but wanted to give it a shot :)

I can pay cash, or we may be able to work out some kind of trade, depending on what you're interested in and what I can sneak out of the basement tanks......

PM me here :)

Thanks!

DC

I can get you the spiral val as I have an entire 20 gallon that is end to end with it. As for the tetras, I have been getting my cardinals from Petland in Fairfax. On Tuesday nights they do a whole bunch of deals on fish and I was able to pick up Cardinals for $1.00 a piece before he gave me a 10% discount for GWAPA. I am sure that he would give a CCA discount if someone from the board would arrange it. The gentleman I worked with was their Operations Manager, Kareem Koshok. Not sure if he is still there as its been a little while since I have been into the store. Let me know about the val.

Thanks
Rob

DeeCee

Members
Hi Robert,

Absolutely, I'll take the spiral val! Maybe about 10 plants, would that work for you? And Java Moss if you have it too. Let me know what you want for them.

I haven't been inside a Petland in a long time; I'll have to find out if there's one in this area and see if they run the same specials I guess. That's not a bad price for cardinals, plus if they swing a discount on top of it, it's all good! Thanks for your response!

DC