• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Green Phantom, Sunshine, Vampire Plecos

Malawimania

Members
I am missing one thing in my new 120 gallon high set up, and that one thing would happen to be a sweet Pleco! I really want all three plecos I listed in my subject line. Sorry, don't know all the "L numbers", but I'm sure you get my drift. So, anyone who happens to have these guys, or knows where to find them please let me know.

Thanks!

-Steve

kevin911

Members
3.5 inch green phantom $55, 13 inch fat Sunshine $250 firm, if you are interested pm thank you. Fish located in DC, Also have 3 beacon pleco at 6 inch for 60.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
See if Snookn21 on aquabid has them. He is a nice guy to deal with and usually has a good selection of fancy plecos.

verbal

CCA Members
If you end up ordering from Snookn21. let me know. I am interested in getting one or two things, but can't justify the whole shipping charge.

Malawimania

Members
If you end up ordering from Snookn21. let me know. I am interested in getting one or two things, but can't justify the whole shipping charge.

Snookn21 has what I'm looking for I just e-mailed him. I will get a price on shipping and let you and Caleb know what the charge is. I asked him if he had any disount for a group buy, hopefully he hooks us up with a resonable price. Take a look at his inventory and make sure he has what you want.

- Steve

Malawimania

Members
I still haven't heard back from snookn21. I hope to hear from him soon shipping will be cheap if everyone is solitting it!

Malawimania

Members
Snookn21 only has large plecos and there a bit out of my price range. I'm looking for a small sunshine(goldie), and a small vampire, unless someone wants to give me a great deal on a larger one, which I doubt will happen.
-Steve