• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: 29 Gallon Stand

rich_one

Members
This is really for my mom and stepdad. They are looking for a wooden stand for a standard 29 gallon tank. Thanks.

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a basic, black laminate one that should look ok. It needs put back together, but let me know if interested and I can bring it in January.

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Michael. I think he wants to try to have on in place before Christmas. So, let's call it tentative, and if something comes through before the January meeting, I'll let you know (and of course, if someone else makes you an offer in the meantime, I won't attempt to stand in the way). Is that okay?

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sure, no problem. Just wanted to make the offer. With you not making the Christmas party, and me not travelling to Waldorf in the near future, just didn't think we'd catch up before Jan meeting. Touch base anytime and let me know either way, no pressure.

rich_one

Members
Since the attempt is to get this before Christmas Day, this'll be the last bump. Michael, how much for yours, in case I get no results on this bump. In that event, I'll indeed pick yours up at the January meeting. Let me know. Thanks.

-Rich