• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

what Apistogramma are you keeping and breeding

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I know most in the club favor big fish. Who else breeds and keeps Apistogramma's. I am growing out some Apache juveniles now. I have a empty 20 long and want to try my had at another species. The only LFS that sells them charges $$$ because they are the only store that sell more that GBR's.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I do!

I have apisto cac triple red, apisto cac orange, apisto aggi tefe blue, and apisto baenschi (inka 50s). I have some wild cacs as well but they are not cooperating. I also had apisto viejita 2s for awhile but just sold off my breeding trio.

I am a huge fan of the cacatuoides

MonteSS

Members
I have a wild Kelleri pair that have no interest in each other let alone spawning. I believe the wilds need very low ph to spawn. I may try lowering it to see.

Also have 4 Hongsloi (2m 1f and 1 still not sure). Get get alone great with no fighting or spawning.

...Bill

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I didn't with my Panduro. And I keep Panduro not Apache. I keep getting them mixed up.

rsretep

Members
I have Panduro also... 1F 4M were sold to me small and was told they were two pair (even though the math does not work) but recently have had interest from the female and one male...she stayed in a overturned flower pot for a few days but recently has vacated it....guess things did not progress... keeping fingers crossed for another attempt by this "pair"

Plenipotentiary-at-large
From whom/where would such a group buy occur?

I have agassizi, atahualpa, barlowi, borelli, eremnopyge, eunotis, macmasteri, panduro, pebas, rotpunkt and stendacheri, but all species were procured individually as there doesn't appear to be decent source for more than a couple species anywhere and even at that its mostly agassizi and cacuatoides.

Nathan: Brought your bulbs to the meeting. Do you still want them or can I sell them to someone else?