• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

water test kit and legos

frankoq

Members
I can never find a way to leave the test tubes up side down to dry.
So, I got some of my son's legos and came up with this.
How do you deal with your test tubes?

AE3E105F-AAE4-4EBB-9113-175164DFFC1B_zpsw8chh1ja.jpg

Ading522

Members
I use the test strips mostly now.. But when I was using the tubes, I had one of those test tubes racks from science lab stuff.. Although I bought it off eBay..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Last edited:

captmicha

Members
Nice idea. I just dump mine into a box or lay them sideways by the sink. I suspect we have different "neatness" preferences. Or, the lack thereof, in my case.

Sent from my KFTT using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lkelly

Members
I've got a sweet drying rack. It's part of a much bigger setup that I use for another purpose (I'm sort of a chemistry nerd). All the equipment is in this old RV parked in my driveway. Kind of ratty looking, but I got a great deal on it.

Sorry for the lousy pic:

rv_zps4ca0abf0.jpg

lkelly

Members
I was going to post a picture of the inside, but it's a real mess. I had a bit of an accident on a road trip recently. A lot of my equipment was broken and my allergy medication is everywhere.

I can post a pic of the DIY ventilation holes I made. They definitely help the water test kit tubes dry quicker.

rv_door_zps652ec1d8.jpg

Becca

Members
I was going to post a picture of the inside, but it's a real mess. I had a bit of an accident on a road trip recently. A lot of my equipment was broken and my allergy medication is everywhere.

I can post a pic of the DIY ventilation holes I made. They definitely help the water test kit tubes dry quicker.

rv_door_zps652ec1d8.jpg

Ok, Walter White.