• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

vieja Id

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys, today I stopped by beltway aquarium in greenbelt to pick up an eel from a fellow member. Since this was my first time going to beltway aquarium I decided to check out the store. I saw a 55 filled with small (1"-3") viejas. I decided to pick up 5. I honestly have no idea what they are, neither did the employee at beltway. What do you guys think they are?paratheraps 1.jpg

paratheraps 4.jpg

paratheraps2.jpg

parathraps 3.jpg

paratheraps 1.jpg

paratheraps 4.jpg

paratheraps2.jpg

parathraps 3.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Synsplium or technically Parentrophus Melanarus there was a really cool thread on MFK concerning the lineage of these fish.

Drew

dogofwar

CCA Members
Did anyone ask the folks at Beltway whether they'd like to participate in AquaMania?

So far they been, uh, less than supportive of the club...

Matt

SportyG1rl

Members
I mentioned Aquamania to Richard...he said he would like to participate, however, it's hard for him to get away from the store.

SportyG1rl

Members
Y'all just have to get to know Richard a little. He's okay...just set in his ways I guess. We don't have any issues when we stop in there.

tparker

Members
I've known Richard for years. Has the personality of a brick. Warms up in time ( after you've spent a certain amount of money). I've mentioned to him on several occasions. Not interested.
However he does get in lots of fish that you don't see elsewhere locally.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kevin911

Members
Yea I never had issue with Richard and when I want a fish I usually just grab a net and help myself. I prefer this way anyway..

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
Yea I never had issue with Richard and when I want a fish I usually just grab a net and help myself. I prefer this way anyway..

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I'm the same, I my own fish, he's gotten grumpier since the move, he gets a lot of idiots wondering in from the mall asking dumb questions. If you're a regular he's alright