• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Video: Male Red Tiger Motaguense

SpacejamsPR

Members
This guy has been real aggresive lately !! Here the video , in 3:30 he went CRAAZYYY! super red tiger thats his bloodline Not a RAPPS or who ever else sells them . His a Real hard cichlid fish who skip look for the best of the best rtm and these are the result. Light sucks in this tank also

http://youtu.be/SrSrkH5fAjM

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tparker

Members
Indeed yours is a nice fish. However I don't think you should go calling people out ie (Jeff Rapps etc) to boost people's opinion about yours. Remember "there is always a nicer fish" out there. Actually Rapps had a very nice strain of rtm's. This is a hobby thats meant to be fun and fosters friendships. Not a cheering contest.

Everytime I conclude I have the nicest specimen I find a better one in someone else's tank! Gives me something to work toward, something to achieve, an excuse to obsess and pass along the offspring in hopes of perfection of a grander scale.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SpacejamsPR

Members
Indeed yours is a nice fish. However I don't think you should go calling people out ie (Jeff Rapps etc) to boost people's opinion about yours. Remember "there is always a nicer fish" out there. Actually Rapps had a very nice strain of rtm's. This is a hobby thats meant to be fun and fosters friendships. Not a cheering contest.

Hey bro is my opinion and other people too.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app