• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Venustus Tankmates

Hi everyone,I now have my venustus in my 450 litre tank & there doing really well.Question im wanting answered is,Would Rostratus cichlids be a good tankmate for the Venustus,& if so,would there be any more aggression ? I have the chance for 4 Rostratus,( 1 Male 15cm-3 Female 13cm ).My Venustus are 3 males,15cm...13cm...10cm...Female is 10cm.Any advice would be very helpful.Thanks.:blush:

iamzrad

Members
What is the size (dimensions) of your tank?
Rostratus' need a lot of room because they swim incredibly fast.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Dolphins (Cyrtocara Moorii) or Red Empress (Protomelas Taeniolatus) would be good choices. They don't get too big, but get big enough to not be tortured by the Venustus. Most mbuna would work too if they're not too small.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You asked this question on another thread and I tried to help you there. You did not respond to my questions.

If you want good answers, please stick to the same thread and answer peoples' questions so that they can help you.

No offense, but creating a new thread every day and asking the same questions is going to get on people's nerves.