• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Umbee Pair

Vieja man

Members
Iam selling my Beautiful Umbee Pair
Male 14"
WC Female 10"
Bee
Been together for 2 years in a 150 gal.
$300.00 OBO
if interested contact me at 202-262-0519

photo-50.jpg

photo-51.jpg

blkmjk

Members
I agree stunning pair! If I wasn't umbeed to the max in VA I would be all over these fish. Nice fish bro! GLWS

Drew

rich_one

Members
T...E...M...P...T...E...D! Someone please get the gorgeous fish before I do something crazy. LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
It's done. I got crazy with it. I'm getting the umbee pair. And I am emptying my entire 210 to do it. Obviously, I have lost it. Crazy is fun! LLS!

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Yes the darker dark side of the cichlid hobby! In my best Baine voice "I was born in the darkness..." " You....merely adopted it!" Buahahahahahahauauahhaiahauab!

Drew

rich_one

Members
LMAO... now I gotta find a way to get rid of some fish that I can't seem to sell for 10 bucks (obo)! smh...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Sadly, I have to pull out. I just can't get my fish reorganized neither fast enough, nor with a combination that lets me keep the cichlids I don't want to get rid of. I just can't see a way to pull this off right now, as bad as I'd like to. A shame... this is one seriously gorgeous pair, the best I've ever seen in person. A monster tank owner should seriously grab these guys... not an opportunity that comes that often.

-Rich