• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Time to jump in the pool!

Beeman

Members
Hello to everyone. My name is Barry, I be from 'down the shore', just outside of Easton Md. I am 're-getting' into the hobby after many years away. Just set up a 27hex that I've had from years past, been up for about 6 wks. Just running it in with black tetras and a few peppered corys. Looking to add a few angels. I am putting the finish on my fish room, then will be setting up my old 55 deep, and in the spring a 90gal.
I will be firing a ton of questions your collective way, so be prepared! Two right off the bat. As I prefer buying fish from the home enthusiast as opposed to a pet store, anyone in the vicinity breeding angels? And rams? And Appis. cacatuoides?

mscichlid

Founder
Welcome to the forum, Barry!

There are a couple of members who breed angelfish and rams. They'll speak up eventually once they see this thread.

We hope you can make a meeting soon and join this mighty club.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WELCOME TO CCA! NICE TO SEE ANOTHER PERSON FROM THE "SHORE"! DEF CHECK WITH MINIFOOT FOR ANGELS AND FRANK FOR RAMS.

Beeman

Members
Thanks for welcome..

How do I find Minifoot and Frank? Or I guess I can wait for them to find me? Look forward to attending one of the meetings, alot of fish-folks to meet and new fish to see and add to the up and coming bigger tanks. I have a plan for the 55 deep, but am open to advise(and plenty of it) for the 90. Are the meetings held every month? Much thanks folks

mscichlid

Founder
We meet every month except July and August. December is our holiday party which is at a member's home.

Minifoot, Frank and anyone else who has the fish you are looking for will probably speak up soon.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome aboard! Be careful coming to meetings. You'll quickly find out that 3 tanks isn't nearly enough for all the fish you will want to keep! I went from 1 75 gallon tank to 10 tanks over 500 gallons total within 2 years of joining.

Hope to see you at October's meeting.

minifoot77

Members
sorry for taking so long and yes we have angels :) welcome to the forum btw

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Ophelia77

Members
Welcome:) Glad to see your getting back in the hobby! I would be Minifoot77's BETTER half :) If you're into the drive, you're welcome to come see our "fish house" LOL