• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

texas x jack dempsey hybrids

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hi, in a few weeks my hybrid fry (texas x jack dempsey) will be an inch long and I was wondering, once they reach that size, does anyone wan't any. They will be $5 each and 5 for $18. I am willing to lower the price. Pics coming soon

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
we could meet up at congressional aquarium. If you had a different place in mind im pretty flexible. The fry are only a little over half an inch long so it might be a little while until they reach one inch. If you're okay with buying them at that size, we could meet up this weekend and I'll give you a special deal due to small size. How many do you wan't?

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
I think I'm breeding the wrong stuff. Can't hardly give away several different CARES species, wild-type lines of Cryptoheros, acaras, goodeids or F1 Uruguayan fish.

Should have just let random stuff breed and people would be begging to buy it from me!

Matt

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I didn't even breed them on purpose. Luck I guess. There is a thread in new world with the same name, and I have pics of the fry in that thread. I also have an album with the parents, so feel free to check those out.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I think I'm breeding the wrong stuff. Can't hardly give away several different CARES species, wild-type lines of Cryptoheros, acaras, goodeids or F1 Uruguayan fish.

Should have just let random stuff breed and people would be begging to buy it from me!

Matt

;)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Matt

Just remember, Brown fish X Brown fish = Brown fish ;)