• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some of my cichlid friends...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Da Man

Jesse!!! Care to post a "how-to" on embedding?

Have to love big tanks. "Babies" indeed - mind your fingers.
:D

verbal

CCA Members
Take the youtube code e.g. 7tJfQHU1CdQ

And put it in the middle of [YT] tags

Code:
[TAG]<code>[/TAG]
Replace TAG with YT and <code> with the actual code and it should work.

One gotcha which I think trips a lot of people up is if formatting gets on the youtube code, then it won't work.

rich_one

Members
Take the youtube code e.g. 7tJfQHU1CdQ

And put it in the middle of [YT] tags

Code:
[TAG]<code>[/TAG]
Replace TAG with YT and <code> with the actual code and it should work.

One gotcha which I think trips a lot of people up is if formatting gets on the youtube code, then it won't work.
Ah! I was putting the whole HTTP:// etc. in there. LOL... Got it now. Thanks for the tutorial!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
How are the bocourti holding up. That Midas is flawless!!
As has always been the case when I get fish from you, they are awesome. Their colors are incredible, and they are greedy little eaters... just like I like 'em! They don't care if its veggie matter or not... if they get it in their mouths, its gone! LOL... And they don't let the big guys out compete them for food either! :D

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Oops! Guys, I have to make a retraction here. That Midas is not from Rapps. I got it from a guy I consider a trustworthy source, named Freshwaterpredators on MFK. I misunderstood a comment he made. He assures me it is a true midas, but not from Rapps. Last thing I want to do, is cause any undo confusion with a species to which there is already enough confusion. So that said, while I consider this fish a midas due to my trust in Freshwaterpredators, I have no issues with anyone choosing to classify it as a midevil. End of the day, I think he's a gorgeous addition to my collection!

I hope I have cleared that up, and again, sorry for my mistaken claim!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I should also say thanks to two more of my friends (in addition to Zach)... DQ and tparker. Most of the fish in the CA Community Tank came from those dudes, and some from Ira also. Just figured I should give lots of credit where its due, in regards to the excellent care taken of this fish by the previous owners!

-Rich

rsretep

Members
Hey Rich what is the fish with the black belly and the other with the black top? Awesome fish bro thanks for sharing

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Looks good Rich! What's the complete stock list on the community tank?

Pete - taking a guess, the one with the black on the belly is a pearsi. Not sure on the other.