• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Roseline barbs in a green terror tank

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I a considering a school 8 to 10 Roseline Barbs for my green terror tank. The Green Terrors are about 4" and very skittish. Am I just providing snacks or might they make it if i introduce them early enough. Where can I find Roseline Barbs locally?

Spine

Members
They are green terror orderves as far as I'm concerned. Tropical Lagoon in Silver Spring has them.:D

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
But mu Green Terrors seem to be B*******. They were pushed around by three much smaller Jewel Cichlids.

verbal

CCA Members
Jewel cichlids are pretty feisty despite their relatively small size, so I would not assume that the Green Terror is a candidate for a community set up.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Jewel cichlids are pretty feisty despite their relatively small size, so I would not assume that the Green Terror is a candidate for a community set up.
While that is true I have also come to realize that each fish has it own personality. Currently all they do is hide. In order to see more the fish I have determined to raise I have to setup a community. Dither fish may give them the idea that they don't have to hide. At the Terrors present size the Roseline Barbs are too big to fit in their mouths.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Never knew their cost. Just saw a pic in a calander and though they look good maybe they will work. Danios dont do it for me an neither do Tinfiol barbs.

Jumbie

Members
Never knew their cost. Just saw a pic in a calander and though they look good maybe they will work. Danios dont do it for me an neither do Tinfiol barbs.

LMAO....I have that calander and said the same thing......I would like a few of those lol.

Plus Roselines are pretty expensive to risk it.

....Bill

They are very expensive I wouldn't want to take the risk.

Julie

Members
I have to agree, danios never did it for me. I used to have lots of rainbows as dithers...

Rasta Fish

Members
If you like Barbs you may want to try the Arulius barbs they are pretty active get to be about 6" and very beautiful, i have 2 about 4" that i am willing to let go, i will not make it to this month meeting, but if your interested let me know we can work out something.