• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Road trip monster pics

On a road trip today stopped by a lfs saw some very cool stuff, very expensive stuff

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1380316782290.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380316794192.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380316806323.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380316814810.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380316827815.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1380316836711.jpg

Quakertown just north of philly. Awesome ca and sa selection bunch of curviceps...spelling? that I see people are looking for. Very expensive 1500 for the sting ray but he was all of 16 in. Only 75 for the red tail. If i had a 500+g I would buy it.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Cool pictures! My brother-in-law lives in Phillipsburg, NJ. Are there any good shops around there? I know some guy named Rapps lives in P-burg but he doesn't do walk thrus....

Weyerbacher is in Easton too! Always a must stop. :D :happy0180:

I am right over the border in easton Rapps has an impressive sa and ca stock but no retail store just meet ups. Lehigh aquatics sometimes has good stuff but as of late his fish house is not set up. American aquarium in allentown can get a lot but top dollar and he will sell you say livingstonii as venustus, very agrivating. Pets plus where these photos were taken has good selection but way way over priced and their fish appear like they have not been fed in months. What is weyer... I'm not sure I know who or where that is but I'm very interested as lfs have been run out of town by petco. It is not uncommon to see a one inch fish fully colored and amazing only to bring it home and discover its juiced female. If he is into the hobby and needs a pal to explore the fish world let me know. Also that pet place in lancaster is about an hour and a half and by far worth the ride.