• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RED TIGER MOTAGUENSE AND CICHLASOMA GRAMMODES

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
IVE MADE UP MY MIND AS TO WHAT I WANT NEXT AND I BELIEVE THESE 2 SPECIES WILL KEEP MY HAPPY FOR A WHILE. SINCE I WILL HAVE PLENTY OF TANK SPACE OPENING UP I WILL BE MOVING SOME FISH AROUND TO MAKE THE RIGHT FIT. SHOULD BECOME A NICE GROWING OUT EXPERIMENT IF DONE PROPERLY. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.IM LOOKING AT ADDING A PAIR EACH OF GTS TO THE MIX, AS WELL AS A PAIR OF JDS. LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA BE A AQUASCAPING FOOL CHANGING TANKS OVER :D.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Too bad you didn't need grammodes a couple of months ago - had some and sold some...

Jeff Rapps has some excellent stock.

I think that pound for pound grammodes are some of the most brutal cichlids out there, at least on each other. Babies aren't too bad...but they WILL kill each other when the biggest male in the group hits the 3-4" mark. They grow relatively slow vs. red devils, etc.

They're gorgeous fish but I've never - even with dividers - been able to grow out a group without losses. Istulanum are the same way...

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
thanks for the heads up matt. its always nice to hear from those with experience w/ certain species.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
today has been great. I met phil up there. another gentleman walked up and said hi and proceeded to ask who wanted any grammodes at the 4 '' mark. lol I couldn't give the man my money fast enough. I also told him about the sept. meeting. he keeps a 300g south/ central american tank. well the grammode has really got some pretty color. next we went inside to see the rtm that I had to have. shes @ 2.5 and red already around her mouth. shes gonna be a looker. also grabbed a senegal@ 5'' . all in all it was a good day. saw discusandafricans up there as well. I'm going crabbing so happy fourth everyone!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
not much has changed in 6 weeks lol maybe an inch in growth but thats it nothing major. the loselli has taken off though. he was originally sold to me as a freddie, but i learned he was a loselli. how are ya fish doing bro? ill take some pics and post some soon. just busy as all get out with work...school(kids started yesterday).....and football practices. i dont get home untill 930pm by then all i want is food and peace and quiet lol!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
OK HERE ARE THE PICS I PROMISED YOU CHRISTIAN;) I HAVE A MALE CUTTERI THAT DANGER CHICKEN GAVE ME THAT MATED WITH ONE OF MY FEMALE CONVICTS PRODUCING SOME HYBRID FOOD ...I MEAN FRY :D.:jumpy:

CUTTERI CLOSE UP.jpg

JAG SHOT FULL.jpg

P.LOSELLI MALE- BARBADOS.jpg

TANK SHOT.jpg

SA AND CA TANK SHOT.jpg

RTM MALE COLORING.jpg

RTM FEMALE IN HER LOG.jpg

RTM AND CUTTERI MALES JOUSTING.jpg

GRAMMODE MALE.jpg

CONVICT MA PROTECTING HYBRID FRY.jpg

ALBINO SENEGAL BICHIR.jpg

JAGUAR FEMALE- ISIS.jpg

BABY MONSTER TANK SHOT.jpg

CUTTERI CONVICT HYBRID FRY.jpg

nice pics, thanks for showing! How is the agression level in the tank? That male jag is very impressive. anyone can see you are taking good care of it.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
nice pics, thanks for showing! How is the agression level in the tank? That male jag is very impressive. anyone can see you are taking good care of it.
THANKS BRO! ITS NOT TOO BAD. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS TRYING SOMEONE IN THERE THOUGH. HE IS THE CROWN JEWEL OF MY COLLECTION. I TRULY SPOIL HIM WITH TREATS. HE IS PICKY THOUGH. GOTTA LUV HIM :wub:.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
BAD NEWS.....THIS GUY JUMPED OUT SATURDAY NIGHT AND SADLY HAS PASSED.........GOOD NEWS IVE FOUND HIS REPLACEMENT!

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org