• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Red tiger motaguence & dovii

SpacejamsPR

Members
Here my 2 masterpiece in my fish room first pic is my dovii cichlid name chucky hes 9 inches now he got a bigger tank hes gonna be a beautiful and second pic is my rtm called candyman ( from the movie) hes becoming my 2 favorite cichlid hes from real hard cichlid had the best rtm and trimac and dovii name it he has it just look at this rtm . Btw i still have some dovii fry pm me

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1374216408.417905.jpg

i can attest to the true beauty of these was down last week picking up dovii and was amazed at the true color they possessed and how it just popped on them...

SpacejamsPR

Members
I was never much of a fan of hikari but after seeing those fish, I need to swing by my lfs and get me some of those food sticks. Also checked out your you tube channel. Congrats on your rtm spawning again!

Yea bro go watch the video i did on my dovii experiment feeding a group another food and other group food sticks shows what food sticks does

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app