• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Petco & Petsmart Black Friday Sales

mrkillie

Members
If anyone is looking at the Fluval at Petsmart, last year Amzaon had the same filter Petsmart had at a lower price and free shipping-Amazon may be worth a look.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I was hoping Aqueon would get in on the Black Friday sales. But it looks like Fluval and Hagen went all in.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Did anyone notice or know if Fluval bought out Hagen? I saw a fluval filter that looked exactly like an Aqua Clear and even said on the packaging "formerly aqua clear". I thought they were two different companies.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Did anyone notice or know if Fluval bought out Hagen? I saw a fluval filter that looked exactly like an Aqua Clear and even said on the packaging "formerly aqua clear". I thought they were two different companies.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hagan makes both fluval and aqua clear.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mrkillie

Members
At least as far back as 1985, both Fluval and Aqua Clear have been product lines by Hagen.

Hmmm, am I dating myself?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Maybe the finally decided to merge brands. The revamped the Hagen/Fluval website. It looks great and you can find what you need now. I wonder if someone was bought out?