• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

One Year Celebration

mtnpike

Members
Thanks to all our cichlids friends for your support and interest. It has been a year since we started our fish enterprise. Now we are offering discount on most our inventory, start today 4/16/2011 through 4/22/2011.
15% off all plecos, catfish, oddball and others.
15% off most cichlids.
Thank you so much !

rich_one

Members
Er... sorry... never met or talked to Dan Ye, other than on MFK posts, so didn't realize I had the gender wrong... my mistake, Dan! SHE has an awesome rare collection!

-Rich

id also be interested in a few of the corydoras concolor md $5.99

says priced as group of 6-10? are they 5.99 each or ??? Id like to get about 2 more to add to my current herd of cories.

are they also part of the 15% catfish?

thanks

mtnpike

Members
id also be interested in a few of the corydoras concolor md $5.99

says priced as group of 6-10? are they 5.99 each or ??? Id like to get about 2 more to add to my current herd of cories.

are they also part of the 15% catfish?

thanks

Yes, but I need check with our warehouse, what other fish are you looking for?
send me your list to mtnpike@q.com
only couple days left for the discount. we are trying to get more fish in this week.
Thanks
Dan Ye-Jennings

was waiting to see if anyone else wanted to spilt shipping. what day do u expect the fish to arrive?

i was personally looking to get 2x corydoras concolor, 1x 4"polypterus palmas polli, and 1x 4" Polypterus Delhezi