• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NFL TOP RUNNING BACK IS.......

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
ID HAVE TO SAY ADRIAN PETERSON IT LOOKS LIKE HE SLOWS DOWN JUST TO PUNISH YOU WITH A VICIOUS FOREARM AND THEN SCORES.

Jumbie

Members
Adrian Peterson hands down! You know I notice a major step up in a lot of RB in the NFL this year. I think after this weekend there is a few RB that I though shined :D more than others, I will make an effort to follow a few of them.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
AP is Nasty! He runs like he's on a mission. He's got that Jordan like agility and physical dexterity like no other. Look at LT from San Diego, he's lost his speed and hunger.

AP is a Train...

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
HES LIKE A LEANER YET MODERN JIM BROWN...RUNS OVER YOU, TO, AND THROUGH YOU. YOU DONT PUNISH HIM HE PUNISHES YOU.

cmcpart0422

Members
No doubt that he is the best right now, but he takes hits. The hits dont always bring him down but its going to take a toll on him. I bet he gets injured or burns out quickly.