• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Info On The March Event

L

Larry Grenier

It's on Discus right? Cary of Great Lakes Discus will be a guest speaker right? We need details :D

marya

Members
I believe there has been a change in the scheduled speaker. The topic will still be discus, the speaker is Hans Koops van 't Jagt. Hans works with Joe Szelesi (Enchanted Discus) importing German Discus. I'm looking forward to seeing Hans again. I owe him some discus magnets because Ron swiped his at the chistmas party gift exhange. :lol: :D

L

Larry Grenier

OK........

Is it just me or when you see Hans he reminds you of Mick Fleetwood
mick3.jpg

marya

Members
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"You Can Go Your Own Way...with DISCUS!" presented by HansKoops van 't Jagt and Stevie Nicks.

D

Discus-Hans

Marya, I specialy come to pick up the magnets and awwwwhhhhh while I'm there I can do the talk in the same time :) :) :) hmmmmm think Ron will be there to, so have to keep an eye on my magnets :) :) :) :)

Hee Larry think I see that as a complement :) :) Hans.

marya

Members
Yay! Looking forward to seeing you. I finally got my first discus (i was very much enamoured by them at the holiday party). I got a german red-turquoise from Joe at the January workshop auction. So far so good, it seems to be doing well. :)