• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nannacara Anomala - bag of Amazonia, the brown one "mayaca"

ddavila06

Members
mommy has laid eggs again -UPDATE, I HAVE FREESWIMMERS-and she is being kind of aggresive towards everyone.
i cant really sex them yet but was planning to sell them in groups of 4. sizes range from 3/4~ to around 1.5 inch.
price is $25 for four of them, will do two bigger and two smallers or you can choose... im thinking the biggers might be boys. if anyone knows better let me know.

for the amazonia i would like $30 (which is what i paid with gwapa group order) OBO i guess... it is unopened. i don't like it anymore so i want to get rid of it.
\\
pictures of the parents below:D

male nannacara.jpg

36bow 007.JPG

ddavila06

Members
bump!
amazonia mayaca reduced to $25
paid MORE, BUT saved on shipping with gwapa so im aksing that much. unopened

also im changing it from my 36 bow so i have some used stuff, one bag's worth mixed with flourite black. paid 30 (amazonia) plus around 20 (flourite), im asking $30 will pull out this coming week sometime-PULLED OUT, I HAVE 2/3 OF A 5 GALLON BUCKET READY TO PICK UP FOR ONLY $30

ddavila06

Members
updated/pictures

amazonia mayaca reduced to $25
paid MORE, BUT saved on shipping with gwapa so im aksing that much. unopened

also im changing it from my 36 bow so i have some used stuff, one bag's worth mixed with flourite black. paid 30 (amazonia) plus around 20 (flourite), im asking $30 will pull out this coming week sometime-PULLED OUT, I HAVE 2/3 OF A 5 GALLON BUCKET READY TO PICK UP FOR ONLY $30

one 12 inch exo terra basking light fixture, good with exo terra 125W 5.0 uvv bulb for aquatic turtles or tropical reptiles (bulb alone was $60 bucks or so) asking $45 OBO CCA/PVAS price $35
this if from when i had my turtles, the bulb was pretty new, like 3-4 months or less...

kids fishing set, two. i don't know why my parents and my wife's thought a little tiny set would be a good idea as a xmas gift...:eek: this is for little children! free if you will put them in good use :D SPOKEN FOR YAY!!

trades welcome, i will concider a co2 reactor to try out.. or something else what u got?

amazonia flourite black mixed.jpg

amazonia malaya.jpg

for sale 050.jpg

exo terra clamp lamp.jpg

kids fishing set 2.jpg

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
still available:

amazonia malaya, 9 L bag unopened $25

regular amazonia mixed with flourite, used for like 5 months, 2/3 of a bucket $30 bring a bucket please

12 inch exo terra basking light fixture, good with exo terra 125W 5.0 uvv bulb for aquatic turtles or tropical reptiles, bulb was used for like 4-5 months $35

EVERYTHING IS OBO
CAN DELIVER TO ACA I GUESS...

ddavila06

Members
UPDATED

regular amazonia mixed with flourite, used for like 5 months, 1/2 of a bucket $15 bring a bucket please

12 inch exo terra basking light fixture, good with exo terra 125W 5.0 uvv bulb for aquatic turtles or tropical reptiles, bulb was used for like 4-5 months $35

EVERYTHING IS OBO

CAN DELIVER TO ACA I GUESS...

UPDATED, have a few nannacara left, mom is caring for new eggs, again, so want the juvies out. 4x$25 is not a bad deal.. $7 ea. cant sex yet

ddavila06

Members
FISH ALL SOLD, DRY GOODS ONLY.

still available:

regular amazonia mixed with flourite, used for like 5 months, 1/2 of a bucket $15 bring a bucket please or can bring to ACA tomorrow

EVERYTHING IS OBO
CAN DELIVER TO ACA saturday after 1 pm