• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Vieja Tank

Vieja man

Members
argentia male 10"- female 9"
synspillum male 12"-10" female
regani male 8"-female7"
bredorhi male 7"- 8" female
hartwegi male 12"
zonatus female 7"
fenestratus male 7"
black belt 12" male
pearsei male 13"
Whats in your Tank????????

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The only veija/paratheraps that I currently have are cf. fenestratus catemaco. I have 6 now, ranging from 6" to 3". Hoping to get a pair eventually. I'm actually picking up 4 Lago Paten Melanurus tomorrow.

rich_one

Members
My tank:

Synspillum male - 10", female - 10"
Guttulatus female (I think) - 10"
Pearsi unknown sex - 11"
Trio of Bocourti, sex unkonwn - ranging from 4.5" to 7"
Bredhori male - 4.5"
Regani sex unkown - 6"
Hartwegi sex unkown - 6"
Two gibbiceps sex unknown - 7"

Also have a gorgeous male black belt - 11" and a vontehillo sex unknown - 9" in a separate tank due to aggression issues. Hope to get the black belt back into the community tank, if possible.

-Rich

Vieja man

Members
The only veija/paratheraps that I currently have are cf. fenestratus catemaco. I have 6 now, ranging from 6" to 3". Hoping to get a pair eventually. I'm actually picking up 4 Lago Paten Melanurus tomorrow.

Nice.. Lago Paten Melanurus are always beautiful fish to have. i love my pair. Enjoy! let me know if you wanna let any of them go. i will put them with my pair.

blkmjk

Members
In the community

Bifas
Syns
Gutts
Argentea
Pearsi
Carpintis
La Ciebas
Grammode
Salvini
Honduran Jag

Going to be mixing it up here soon acquiring some new stock and hopefully a new tank soon.

Drew

decoy50

Members
I've got:
bifas
regani
coatzacoalcos
melanarus
argentea
breidhori
heterospilus
syns
fenestratus lago catemaco

All are growouts and are just starting to color up. My largest fish are in the 4-4.5in range. I'll eventually have an all male community. Also looking to add Lyonsi to the mix. I'm not very happy with the quality of my Syns, I'm hoping someone at Aquamania will have some good looking juvies.

rob3rtphan

Members
Oh I have quite a bit of aggressive ca/sa Cichlid growing out of my 180. Trading off female in 2 weeks
3 pearsei
2 zonatos
2 argentea
1 breheri
2 synspilum
1 vieja hybrid
1 fenestratus
1 regani
2red texas
1 parapolleni
1 red bay snook
1 mayan