• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

my latest project

Lively

Members
Interesting - and ambititious! I feel like I should know what it is - but I'm not good with remembering that sorta thing!

Cartel

Members
About as far back as I know are late 70's! So im going to guess a late 40's Ford? Then again Chevys arnt that much diff looking to me back then....

Lively

Members
I'll give it a go... without a front end it makes it harder... how about a 1940(ish) Ford Coupe?

cmcpart0422

Members
I want to say a 40s chrysler of some sort. It would be alot easier if I could see the front end. But im picturing a very long front end though.

Spine

Members
54 Plymouth with a 110-horsepower "Powerflow Six", a 230 cubic inch motor.

114 in. wheel base. Narrowed Chevy 12 bolt rear w/27 in. Morroso ripple wall slicks feuled by nitromethanol gas and it has two unpaid parking tickets in Biose,Idaho.:D

Spine

Members
lol well i'll tell you its a 51....
So I get points for closes guess so far? My primary focus on cars is anything built between 1960-67 with one or two exceptions before or after that. I can recognize some 50's stuff ,just not as familiar with it as I am with the 60's

Spine

Members
One thing I did notice is the body looks to be in real good shape . Is that a kit car or did you find one with very little rust.

DonkeyFish

Members
One thing I did notice is the body looks to be in real good shape . Is that a kit car or did you find one with very little rust.

Or maybe its already had a lot of work done to it! Looks like in primer...and all the trim is off...

minifoot77

Members
well it is a chevy bel air :) and yes if has been done up a bit i'm tryin to get the underside straight right now, sandblasting and welding and such... then a nice coat of hot rod black satin :)

DonkeyFish

Members
So do I at least get a cookie or something?? Come ON ;)

Very cool cruiser regardless. Plans for engine yet? Gonna go play at the track or strictly a cruise-in queen? Too soon to call shotgun for a ride?