• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My latest addition

Acpape0

Members
Picked this up last night ... 30 gallon rimless with stand ... free ...I put on two fluval nano internal filters and 1 Aqueon internal filter.

It came with a metal halide and dual t5 light. T5's need a new ballast and the ballast and a new metal halide bulb... Bulb worked when I got it home but it blew shortly after. Priced out the bulb and decided to just use some strip lights for now. If anyone wants it let me know. I just can't justify the $$ on a new bulb.

I am thinking about splitting up my two breeding pairs of angels and putting one set in here. I am also thinking about possibly a discus tank but it is kind of small for that (or is it? IDK)
Anyone have any recommendations/ ideas? Other fish or tank mates for the angles?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398622813.459560.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Saw the CL post and contacted the guy...thought about swinging by yesterday to grab it, but wasn't sure what I would do with it at the time. Nice to see someone here picked it up!

Sent from my C6916 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acpape0

Members
After much thought I am going to use this tank as a temporary residence for my replacement fish in the 125. I am planning on getting some fish via trades and purchases at the next meeting and I am planning on not adding anymore to my 125 for at least 3 weeks after last death, just to make sure....It's only a 30gallon but it will only be used for a short period of time so I think it will be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app