• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Florida Trip Compilations 2005~2008

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
this thread will take time... as my old gallery on mfk is acting up so i need to do this manually...

after hearing Chuck Rambo talk... brings back memories...

we suppose to do MFK 2009 florida fishing trip... but my schedule dont really fit in this year... also... been out of town way too much this year...

the trip... MFK fishing trip is by invites only...normally the weekend after Mothers day... 7~8 people max.. we will do 4-6 day fishing at the poor man's amazon...

we have local MFK members guides us around... we will STOP anywhere to check out what is in the canal... even if its on a highway... we will put on the emergency lighton.. jump out the car and look ...if there are fish... we will pull out our fish gear... and fish...

Year 2005 - Midas Spot

one of our local is Marc Weiss
DSC02975.JPG

monster midas everywhere...

DSC02971.JPG

DSC02968.JPG

DSC02963.JPG

DSC02958.JPG

DSC02932.JPG

DSC02975.JPG

DSC02971.JPG

DSC02968.JPG

DSC02963.JPG

DSC02958.JPG

DSC02932.JPG

Spine

Members
Sounds like a future field trip for CCA members. I would love to go check out some fish farms and do some fishing especially in the winter when its bitter cold here.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a future field trip for CCA members. I would love to go check out some fish farms and do some fishing especially in the winter when its bitter cold here.

yup farm trip is part of this also... will post more pix later today...