• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Membership cards at Aquamania

spazmattik

Members
As of right now we are not planning to make membership cards during the event with so much already going on. However, if you need one and let us know before the event we can make cards and put them in your registration packet for you. Please PM me if you need yours at the event.

DBLN8

Members
I don't have a registration packet but I will be attending Market place on Sunday morning. Would my card be available for pick up.

spazmattik

Members
If you preregister for the marketplace they can be added to your registration packet if requested. No one will be making or carrying cards around during the event.

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm going to be putting together badges and registration desk materials with Andrew tonight....I'll be able to put any missing membership cards right in the envelope with your event badge if you want, so let me know ASAP!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm going to be putting together badges and registration desk materials with Andrew tonight....I'll be able to put any missing membership cards right in the envelope with your event badge if you want, so let me know ASAP!

I just renewed my membership, so I'd appreciate my new card in my registration packet. Thanks!

ricksnipe

Members
Good Morning,

I have pre-registered for marketplace, If its not to late I would like to have my membership card place in the packet please.