• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Matt Chambers's table at Aquamania 2

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'll be sharing a table with Esther David.

I'll have:

Pairs of Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "Lobe" juveniles, $15
Pairs of Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "Moliwe" juveniles, $15
Red Cherry Shrimp, 12+ for $10
Proven Breeding Pair of Rainbow Cichlids, Archocentrus Multispinosus, $12
Pair of Australoheros Oblongum, $15

I may have some other stuff as well.

Matt

jjk26842

Members
I was wondering if you may be willing to ship the proven pair of Archocentrus multispinosus ( Rainbow Cichlids )? I am doing research on their reproductive behavior, growth, and development at the University of Missouri. I am in dire need of several pairs over the next few weeks. Please PM or email me if you would consider shipping them to me.

When you say pair, do you mean they have been sexed and guaranteed to be male and female. How large are the Pelvicachromis juvies.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Shipping

I was wondering if you may be willing to ship the proven pair of Archocentrus multispinosus ( Rainbow Cichlids )? I am doing research on their reproductive behavior, growth, and development at the University of Missouri. I am in dire need of several pairs over the next few weeks. Please PM or email me if you would consider shipping them to me.
Sorry, but shipping fish is more than I want to do at this point in my life. Maybe when I retire!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Sex and size

When you say pair, do you mean they have been sexed and guaranteed to be male and female. How large are the Pelvicachromis juvies.
Having now added the key search terms to this thread to attract all sorts of Internet traffic, yes, I am sorting them by gender. If somehow I get the gender wrong, I'd be happy to give you another one of the appropriate gender at a later date.

Size? You can see at the Marketplace, but in general the Moliwe juveniles are about an inch and the Lobe vary. Some of the Lobe males are about two inches and some are an inch. The Lobe females are about an inch.

I may also sell bags of smaller Lobe juveniles that are unsexed, probably five to a bag.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Video?

As far as the Lobe go, you can see a video of the parents here:

[YT]i0JMdWjt1nc[/YT]

As to the Moliwe, I'll see if I can get a good picture of the parents. They're in a tank that's difficult to photograph, due to reflections and dark substrate (and having only a iPhone as a camera).

In any event, you can see the juveniles at my table. They're not fully colored up, but they're getting there.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Because I am now down to five, essentially, or soon will be, and this one is the fifth wheel, with the others having paired up.