• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

March meeting food thread

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Any requests for the "main dish"?

ANy volunteers for:

Sodas, at least 10 bottles:
Chips, at least 7 bags:
Fruit:
Veggies:
Ice, 2 bags:
Cookies/desserts:
main dish

PLEASE keep in mind that if you commit to bringing something, we would really appreciate if you could be to the meeting spot about half an hour early!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I cannot do wings. I don't know where a wing shp is, nor can I add the extra time to my travel to get them. If someone else wants to and then submit the receipt, my feelings would not be hurt :)

davidhusker

Members
Put me down for bringing HALF the soda and ice.
Ill bring the following
1x Diet Coke
2x Reg Coke
1x Dpepper
1x Sprite
1x Ice
1x bag of cups!

Cya Saturday

msjinkzd

invert junkie
sounds great!

So we need fruit, veggies, and a few bags of chips yet if anyoen is willing :) I will check this thread tomorrow later morning and then hit the grocery store otherwise. Thanks to all of those that are helping out!

It will either be subs or hotdogs on Saturday

msjinkzd

invert junkie
sodas- check
dessert- check
ice- check (right soda guys, this is still a go?)
I ordered 12' of subs so main dish- check
Chips- check

Anyone want to bring some healthy munchies? Fruit? Veggies? Cheese?

If I don't hear anything else, i will try to stop by the grocer after I pick up the subs tomorrow (time depending!) :D Thanks!

davidhusker

Members
All,

I have purchased the soda (half) and ice... but due to something that just came up I now cannot attend the meeting. Can someone help out, I apologize.

David