• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Male Red Zebra free to good home

WendyFish

Members
Looking to rehome 1-2 surplus male red zebras, 5-6 inches long. They're F1 originally from Dave's, medium to light orange with a pale blue sheen to them.

I think the pic below might actually be their brother, but this is about what they look like.

PM me if interested. I can bring to meeting.

RZ.jpg

rich_one

Members
Looking to rehome 1-2 surplus male red zebras, 5-6 inches long. They're F1 originally from Dave's, medium to light orange with a pale blue sheen to them.

I think the pic below might actually be their brother, but this is about what they look like.

PM me if interested. I can bring to meeting.
Do you know how he'd do with all male haps, peacocks and a few yellow labs in a 6 ft. 125 gallon?

-Rich

WendyFish

Members
He'd be fine with the haps. He'd likely interbreed with the labs but from a temperament point of view should be fine.

Edit: especially in that good sized tank.

rich_one

Members
He'd be fine with the haps. He'd likely interbreed with the labs but from a temperament point of view should be fine.

Edit: especially in that good sized tank.
Since all the fish in that tank are males, there is no threat of interbreeding! I'll take him, and I'll be at the meeting. Thanks!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
If someone wants the other one between now and the meeting, cool. If no one claims it between now and then, I'm happy to take both. Thanks, Wendy!

-Rich