• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lonely Bolivian Ram

Greengirl

Members
I have a poor lonely male ram either looking for a new home or a new sweetheart. He is a widower and lost his love two months ago. I'd like to either rehome him with someone who has a girlfriend or accept a girlfriend for him at my place. Just look at this sexy lonely guy. He needs loving.

image.jpg

mchambers

Former CCA member
That tail makes it look like he's been living on the street! Has someone been picking on him?

I've got 6 Bolivian rams, but only 2 females, so I don't have an extra for you. If you think he'd be happier with other rams, I'm happy to take him, but I can't guarantee female companionship for him.

Greengirl

Members
That is an old pic. The ghost knife nipped him, but he is now in the angel tank and looks so much nicer now. If you are willing to take him I will give him to you. But I don't think I am going to make it to the meeting this weekend. I have a brunch thing. Or I'm going to be very late. If no one else offers him a girlfriend then I will give him to you.