• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Leaving Hobby Sale! VA pickup

secuono

Members
20 gallon long. Planted, black sand, female Betta, couple Platy. Aquaclear filter and a heater. $50
40 gallon breeder. Planted, black sand, RCS, BN pair, Clown pleco, Green Cory breeding 6. Heater, wood and Fluval canister filter. $100
110 gallon extra tall. Planted, black sand, trio angelfish, 2 male BN plecos, 8in BGK, 6 Skirt tetra. Magfloat, heater, Sunsun canister filter, cichlid stones, wood and black stand. $350
FX5 canister filter. $150 Not for sale until 110 sells first!

All tanks are up and running. Will not be broken down until you put down a deposit. Help out with taking your tank down if you don't want to give a deposit. All listed items go with the set, will not discount if you don't want something.
Culpeper, va
110 pick up only. 20 and 40 can be delivered for gas money, must be paid in full first. No stands, no lights and no hoods for the small tanks. No lights or hood for big tank.
Plants are over grown. Hygro, Rotala R, Tiger lily, Green lily, Melon sword, Amazon swords, Crypts, Jungle Vals, Hornwort and some others I don't know the names of.
I ~may~ lower the price per set if you help take the tank down on pickup. May lower prices if you're buying more than one tank set.

secuono

Members
544538_656399024393609_820987777_n.jpg

1391626_656399007726944_543315232_n.jpg

734373_656398977726947_489723949_n.jpg

daninmd

Members
you are persistent, i will give you that;)

just think you might be a bit too far away for most of the members

clearsky5

CCA Members
what brand of light do you have on the 40?
it appears the lights on the 110? are generic shop lights?
thanks
david

secuono

Members
you are persistent, i will give you that;)

just think you might be a bit too far away for most of the members

Yup.
Having to give up fishkeeping, house needs more fixing than we thought and need the cash for that. =(

Smaller tanks I can transport, we don't have a truck, so the big tank must be picked up. I'll be trading my car in for a truck this Winter/Spring, so might be able to transport the big tank one day.

secuono

Members
what brand of light do you have on the 40?
it appears the lights on the 110? are generic shop lights?
thanks
david

Not selling the lights, they'll be used for our Spring veggie sprouts before being moved outside for planting. Sorry.
Yes, regular shop lights, plants grow just as great with them as they do with the fancy aquarium lights at a fraction of the cost. :/ At least with my particular plants and fresh bulbs.

secuono

Members
$250 bare 110 tank and stand.

Ghost, Zebra and a Marble. Ghost is female, but Zebra and Marble pair [males].

No idea what model the Sunsun is.
Can ship the FX5.

Forester

Members
I would like all the plants and the cories. Im not ready for them yet but when i am i will tell you and pay for gas money. Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App