• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

L66 King Tiger pleco in HD

F8LBITE

Members
I hardly ever see this guy so I was happy to get him/her on film.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tuh3fJBSMUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tuh3fJBSMUY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

Jumbie

Members
Man you have all sorts of cool things going on in that tank huh lol. Love the detail that your camera caught.

F8LBITE

Members
I know how much I like threads with pics and vids. I just like sharing pics and vids with you guys . Imagine back when people kept fish and had noone to talk to about them and had to wait till their next Fish hobby magazine came every month to get their fish fix!

Danger its a Sony HDR SR-12

fischfan13

Banned
I know how much I like threads with pics and vids. I just like sharing pics and vids with you guys . Imagine back when people kept fish and had noone to talk to about them and had to wait till their next Fish hobby magazine came every month to get their fish fix!

Danger its a Sony HDR SR-12

So now you're calling some of us old?:mad:

F8LBITE

Members
Didnt you get that guy from thatfishplace?

no youre talking about this guy, "White Spot Ancistrus":

dscn2021c.jpg

Hes doing good but I see this one even less than the King Tiger!

longstocking

Members
Great L066... I have a couple :)

Take good care of him... they are on the "no export" list. Try and get him a female and breed them....

longstocking

Members
I assumed... since you called it a male lol...

You can tell by the shape of the head....

Who did you get him/her from?

I would trade with ya.... to see if that would get mine going.... but mine are from some weird location. It would be like mixing different peacocks.