• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Krib pair and trio forsale

Jmoore

Members
I have on krib pair and a trio, because I have an extra fm forsale, for the pair I want $3 and for trio I want $5... I would trade for peacock fry

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hannibal

Members
I will let you know about the Krib pair by tomorrow evening. Currently in the process of breaking down three smaller tanks and setting up my 30 cube. Have been wanting to pick up a pair and who can turn down free...:D

Jmoore

Members
I will let you know about the Krib pair by tomorrow evening. Currently in the process of breaking down three smaller tanks and setting up my 30 cube. Have been wanting to pick up a pair and who can turn down free...:D

Can't really wait till tomorrow evening. Would like to know soon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
If I had a spare tank, I'd be all over it.

If my quarantine were empty right now, I'd take them, but if they're really ready to breed I'm guessing I'd soon be out of room.

I'd obviously take them if I could find the piranhas a home :blush:

I'm planning to put the rainbows from Matt in the 29, which was originally slated for the D. filamentosus, but I have some time to juggle with that shipment delayed.

Greengirl

Members
Sorry, I only do South American Cichlids. I couldn't add your Kribs because they need completely different water parameters.

Becca

Members
Sorry, I only do South American Cichlids. I couldn't add your Kribs because they need completely different water parameters.

Kribs really don't. They do ok in somewhat acidic water. Used to breed those, Rams, an assortment of Angels, and a bunch of tetras all at the same hatchery on the same water. They are a hardly little fish and should be OK living in SA parameters.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, but if one or both are breeding, things can be quite tense. Never seen any actual damage, however.

Becca

Members
Yes, but if one or both are breeding, things can be quite tense. Never seen any actual damage, however.

Believe me, it crossed my mind. Ultimately I want the rainbows to end up in the 150 (if and when the piranhas find a home) so that my imaginary D. filamentosus group can go in the 29.