• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jewels and White Convicts For Sale - NOVA

erik22h

Members
Looking to move most of these fish which were all born in my tank. Both were born around the same time but Jewels have grown SO fast! I live in Arlington, VA.

l

Jewel4.jpg

Jewel5.jpg

Tank - 010110.jpg

bertolli

Members
I saw your ad on craigslist, I wanted to pick some up but I don't have the tankspace right now, I'm trying to upgrade unfortunately it probably won't happen until spring time.

erik22h

Members
Are those hybrids?

I don't believe so but I could be wrong. Any reason why you would think they were hybrids?

How much for the white jewels? I can PM you because you don't allow them.

Sorry for the PM restriction! - I just changed it. Make an offer and I'll most like say yes as long as it's reasonable. The more you want the bigger the discount.

Yeah, wicked tank. 150?

Thanks! It's a 125 actually. Wish it was a 150G though.

I saw your ad on craigslist, I wanted to pick some up but I don't have the tankspace right now, I'm trying to upgrade unfortunately it probably won't happen until spring time.

No problem - what size tank do you have?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I thought they were hybrids because they are white. Never seen Jewel fry that are white.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Are the jewels white? I can't tell if they are just subdominate/stressed/washed out by the flash. The title says Jewels and White Convicts.

erik22h

Members
I thought they were hybrids because they are white. Never seen Jewel fry that are white.

any idea what kind of jewels those are?

Are the jewels white? I can't tell if they are just subdominate/stressed/washed out by the flash. The title says Jewels and White Convicts.

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my initial post, I only posted pics of my Jewels Cichlids - I was referring to two separate species. To the best of my knowledge they are:

* Jewel Cichlids (Hemichromis bimaculatus)
* Convict Cichlids w/leucistic colouration (Amatitlania nigrofasciata)

Below are a few pics of my White Convicts (first two of juveniles (approx 1") & third pic of a parent (approx 3"))

IMG_0115.2.jpg

IMG_0118.2.jpg

IMG_0120.2.jpg

IMG_0115.2.jpg

IMG_0118.2.jpg

IMG_0120.2.jpg