• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Is It Time to Renew Your Membership?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA Members,

Many of us renew our membership at the beginning of the year, and that time is upon us again. Over one third of the club's memberships expire in January. To double check when your membership expires, click on the User CP link at the top of the page. Your membership expiration is shown towards the top of the page.

Please remember to renew through Paypal or in person at the meeting on the 19th.

Thanks,
Jon

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
If you are renewing by paypal, please go to the joincca link at the top of the page.

Do not use the donation button at the bottom.
That is how you register for the March event.

turfboss

Members
I renewed two weeks ago - Remember if you don't renew before your expiration date you automatically lose access to the members only parts of the forum (always remember - membership has its' privileges) and your allowed stored PM's drop from 200 to 50.

George

dogofwar

CCA Members
If you're not a member...you also can't sell in the auction at the January meeting!

Please renew...

I just did :)

Matt

turfboss

Members
To meet the criteria that you can't sell at the auctions unless you are a member in good standing brings up the question of how a persons membership status get checked -- when they register their products to be sold??

Just wondering also how the "MyGroupAuctions" listings are cross checked against membership status? Is that perhaps an automatic check since they have to enter their e-mail address and password - I did not think that check was made in real time - except perhaps the first time one registers - but perhaps a check is made against the membership data base each time one logs in and then it may not let them register their products if they are not a member in good standing????

I think it is a great rule and am trying to get it invoked at PVAS as well (if it isn't already in place) -- Just wondering --

G

dogofwar

CCA Members
George - there's no real time, bi-direction interface between MGA and the CCA member database.

That only members sell at our monthly auctions pretty much depends on members doing the right thing and renewing their memberships. And maybe a list of people that we know are up for renewal.

Think about it folks: For less than the price of a cup of coffee, you get a month's worth of CCA awesomeness....

Matt

To meet the criteria that you can't sell at the auctions unless you are a member in good standing brings up the question of how a persons membership status get checked -- when they register their products to be sold??

Just wondering also how the "MyGroupAuctions" listings are cross checked against membership status? Is that perhaps an automatic check since they have to enter their e-mail address and password - I did not think that check was made in real time - except perhaps the first time one registers - but perhaps a check is made against the membership data base each time one logs in and then it may not let them register their products if they are not a member in good standing????

I think it is a great rule and am trying to get it invoked at PVAS as well (if it isn't already in place) -- Just wondering --

G

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Have not been for a while, but Kevin used to check the sheets before we started.
Had to because we used to do different percentages for members and non members. Until that was changed in the last couple years.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I renewed my family membership on January 12, but just got an email that I am expired?
Item Title:
Family Membership (Under one roof) SubscriptionItem Number:
05e41b938c402c12d885e754f6db59dcDate:
Jan 12, 2013Time:
07:04:25 PSTStatus:
Completed

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
I see it on the membership list as paid
I must have missed updating the system.
It used to automatically update but no longer does.
I got you and the hubby fixed.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
At least I know the emails are going out.
They were not working a couple months ago.
I missed yours and Krisw.
But I can always double check through paypal if anyone else is missed.

rsretep

Members
I renewed my family membership on January 12, but just got an email that I am expired?
Item Title:
Family Membership (Under one roof) SubscriptionItem Number:
05e41b938c402c12d885e754f6db59dcDate:
Jan 12, 2013Time:
07:04:25 PSTStatus:
Completed

I received the same email today but know I am current