• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I'll be back in due time

Sorry everyone for going MIA. Going thru some tough times right now and need to liquidate all assets. Its against everything I know but it should feel good to start my new chapter in life. Wish me luck.......

I love this club

I love everyone in the club

See you all sooner than later!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Sorry to see you have to go through this man but hang in there. I was told what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I hope the next chapter in life brings you happiness and peace.

Leffler817

CCA Members
DQ gets life advice from the 'Governator'!?! JK :D

But seriously, best of luck bro. Better times are in store for you.

Keep in mind guys/gals. The prices are negotiable to everyone that has been there for me. I want these AWESOME fish to go to caring parents. Ilove them and I am very attached to all of them. I have already gotten interest on CL and I listed most stuff for more than I did on CCA. But have no connection to these people so i am affraid to sell to some random person. But, I have no choice. please CCA members dig deep and get my fish from me please.