• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Huge ONE DAY Sale

Hey everyone. Ohio has been treating me very nicely but I do miss everyone here on the forum. We are having a one day only sell at our shop but I am offering to deliver these fish to you for the same cost. I am only charging a $10 delivery fee per person to bring theses fish personally to your door step. PLEASE don't order just one fish though. AND PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU WANT ANYTHING!!!! I will not be checking the forum for pms after this post. You can text too if you want! This also includes delivery for just the fish. Tanks cost more since i will have to drive a bigger vehicle.

Aquart Aquariums is having a huge one day only sell. We have the following fish, aquariums, and more marked down below. These prices are only good for TOMORROW until the last customer leaves. Our hours are from 12-6 or until the last customer leaves:

Frontosa Cichlids 1"- $8
500 gallon acrylic aquarium w/ stand $1900
125 Glass tank, mint condition,w/ stand and glass canopy, and lights- $400
65 drilled for overflow tank w/ new stand and glass canopy- $175
Poison Dart Frogs- $15 each
55s- $55 each
180 used acrylic tank- $375
Cherry barbs- $.75 each
Bosmani Rainbowfish- $12 each
Live Rock- $3 a pound
12" Male Motoro Ray- $100
XXL Lionfish- $65
Convict cichlids- $1 each for adults
LG Plecos- $25
Discus 2"- $15
55 tank/ stand combo- $125
Live sand- $1 a pound
6'x2'x2' acrylic aquarium and stand and canopy- $1500We have a lot more so be sure to swing by and see what we have to offer. We just need to see stuff gone so we can start the remodeling. Our address is
7804 State Route 161 East
Building A and Building C
Plain City, OH. 43064

Please call us if you get lost or might be running late. Our numbers are 703-731-9700 or 6145174909. See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Fish must be paid in full by TMW at 6pm. To save your fish 100% paid to save your fish. Tanks need to have 50% paid for by tmw. I can provide pictures/ videos of all fish and tanks if requested. AGAIN PLEASE TEXT/ CALL ONLY