• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How are you spending your labor day?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country. More here: http://www.dol.gov/laborday/history.htm

How are you spending yours?

If the weather stays nice, the kids and I are heading out for a walk on the Seneca Trail in Gaithersburg...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Doing water changes and hanging out with the family. Maybe have some folks over this afternoon.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Water changes here too.
Did the bike riding Sat and Sunday so today I need
to give these old knees a rest.
lol

Ading522

Members
Did some water changes, stripped two female demasoni..(again) so prolific..lol.. Cleaned out two empty 30's..cleaned out 75 with broken brace..chillin with my wife..eat out later..:)

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Water changes here too.
Did the bike riding Sat and Sunday so today I need
to give these old knees a rest.
lol

Made a list of things to pack for MFK/ECC convention in 3 weeks.
Went through my storage containers and checked off the list of items already packed. ( heaters, bags, bands, air line, gang valves, filter bases and lift tubes, etc)

played with the forum some.
Bugged the heck out of Li.

JacobB89

Members
setting up a 110 tall at a buddies house made a stand and we just got done hard piping all the plumbing to the sump and refuge. still more to do may have water in it tonight we shall see.