• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Having a great time in Outer Banks!!!

F8LBITE

Members
Got down here last night with my girl and some friends, awesome beach house, hot tub, wifi plenty of bedrooms and the beach is right down the street. We went fishing this morning on the beach, I was surprised how warm it was and after it heated up the clouds were gone and it was nothing but sunny sky as far as you could see. We would walk the bait out to about waist deep and cast as far as we could throw then walk the rod back to the beach. I caught mostly small fish but I did catch this skate which I thought was cool. Crappy phone pics but I thought you guys might likey.

SU1HMDEwMDYuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDEwMTEuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDEwMTIuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDEwMTMuanBn.jpg

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Sure sounds like it is going to be hard to come home. Wish I was there.

George

Lively

Members
Looks like you're having a great time! Pics really aren't that bad for phone pics! I bet that skate was fun to reel in!

longstocking

Members
Very cool ! I have some great memories down there :) Quite a few actually ! Used to take off for the day right before finals and study all day on the beach with friends :)

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I love it down there. Last time I was there the house had a picture on the wall of all the shipwrecks for the last 200-300 years. Several Nazi U-boats. It made me want to learn to dive. ENJOY!!!!

Malawilover

Members
That is exactly what I am going to be doing next week. Bunch of friends (from my other hobby) are renting a house right on the beach. I was afraid it migh be too late in the year to do any surf fishing. Vetry happy to see its not.

What bait are you using? and special gear?