• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

geophagus parnaibae

Planning on coming to my first meeting. I have 12 x 2"geophagus parnaibae F3as I got from a local breeder. These are from Jeff Rapp. I was told that very few people have bred these and if it is the case, a good chance to get some that may.

I also have dime size koi angels, some of which are veils, if anyone is interested. Also dime size sunset blushings.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I habe some of those as well, Doug. Very cooler smaller eartheater. How big are your adults now and how big were they when they started breeding?

Cheers.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Another New World afficionado - cool.

I like these and as my alleged "friends" left me out of the order that brought them theirs (no worries - you all are so not going to get what's coming to you), I believe I have a 30 that will serve.

Three questions:

Are you looking to move all the Geos at once or would you do a bag of six?

Are they showing any significant blue coloration as yet and/or did you happen to see if the parents did?

What are you looking for in return, i.e., strictly cash or is there some New World species, plants, equipment, etc. you're looking to acquire?

Glad to have you aboard, we'll give you a proper welcome tomorrow at the meeting (best if you bring lots of money and a change of clothes). :D

zackcrack00

Members
They sound good, but I am switching out my entire tank tomorrow at the meeting, so I will have to pass. This will be my first meeting, also, tomorrow. See youu there!

Stuff came up and will not be attending, too many tanks and heating needs resolved. I heat with a propane pool heater and it is leaking propane so off to Home Depot for new parts