• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Parachromis Friedrichsthalii pair

rich_one

Members
I have a pair of freddies I got from tparker some time ago now. These are hard to let go, but I'm going to do it. They look great. They are 5" to 6" eyeballing them... not an exact measurement. They are NOT a bonded pair. They don't hang out with each other very much. Might just be too much going on in the tank.

$40 takes the pair. Can bring to meeting. Not the best pic, but here is a pic of one of them.

-Rich

Freddie.jpg

Harleyrider5

Members
I was sad when my male died. Luckily I still have some of his fry to grow out another.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Sure... I can meet at Beltway on Saturday, depending on what time. I have to pass near that exit on my way to the CCA meeting. I could be there around 1:45 pm, give or take? We can nail down a more exact time tonight, if you can work with that. Let me know, and I'll pm you my cell number.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
My bad... I was waiting for you to confirm that timeframe would work for you... pm'ing you the number now.

-Rich