• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS or FT: Vieja Maculicauda

rich_one

Members
I have a gorgeous black belt cichlid I have to move. He is 8" or so, and is in superb health and is a very attractive fish. I'll post pics later. I believe it's a male. $35, or will consider trade for other nice sized CA/SA cichlid. Can bring to Feb. meeting.

-Rich

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
Yeah... He's one of my favorite fish. Hate to let him go. But man... He has gotten so ornery! He just won't play nice with my other fish any more for some reason. So, hopefully someone has a good place for the big guy.

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Black belts are known to get ornery when they get bigger. Maybe Drew will be interested. I traded mine to him a month or so ago.

rich_one

Members
The odd thing is, he was fine, until I gave him MORE space, moving him from the 125 gallon to the 210 gallon. And just like that... SNAP! Crazy, man!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Scott,

I decided to hold on to him after having a change of heart. If I end up changing my mind, you'll be the first to know.

-Rich