• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Apistogramma Panduro pairs

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have for sale about 4 pairs of Apistogramma Panduro for sale. I may have more I have to get an exact count. $25.00 a pair sexed pairs only. I will sell extra males or females after the pairs are gone if I have them. Here is a link to info on the exact variant I raised.
http://apisto.sites.no/fish.aspx?fishIndexID=2387&gruppeID=1

I plan to have an exact count by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Triangular aspirations

I'd like an extra female if you please and if any remain when it all becomes clear.

Thanks

I can't seem to PM you... but I was wondering if you would be able to ship the apistos? I'm located in Boston, MA and have been looking for panduros!

Please let me know!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I can't seem to PM you... but I was wondering if you would be able to ship the apistos? I'm located in Boston, MA and have been looking for panduros!

Please let me know!

Unfortunately I don't ship fish. Never done it. Afraid I may screw something up and kill them.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have three definite pair. I have more that may be females but I can't determine if they are. Females have black in their pectoral fins and black in the tip of the dorsal fin. They small of the bunch haven displayed this trait yet.

So far I have Avatar and Rsetep claiming a pair each.

lgfelic

Members
A. panduro

I'd be interested in a pair. Would also want an extra female or 2 after you sort them out.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Correction

Actually I only need an extra female. Or two. (Don't even go there fellas - it's understood by all that this is part of the Disease of Men. Women mostly have different symptoms to go with theirs...).

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Actually I only need an extra female. Or two. (Don't even go there fellas - it's understood by all that this is part of the Disease of Men. Women mostly have different symptoms to go with theirs...).

I figure the January meeting will be when I will have the extra females for sale. I don't know If I will be attending the club Christmas Party. With the absence of the larger fish and more time they should color up even more.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I loathe cash transactions...

...especially with CCA members, just too mercenary for my tastes. So while I won't dither about dollars I will alternately offer to trade you something for them or throw in a couple of plants so as to compensate for any perceived loss of revenue.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
What plants do you have to trade?

I paid 10 per fish when I bought them from Julie. You offered to buy them for less than what I paid for them. I countered with less than I paid.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
My mistake - thought you raised them.

So I'll give you the $20 and some plants - have guppy grass, limnobium (floater with dime to quarter-sized leaves), water sprite and hornwort.